1. Happiness is a state of mind; it has nothing to do with resources. You can be happy while roasting corn on streets and you can be depressed while living luxuriously rich life.
2. There is no such thing as physical disability. It is the bad attitude that makes you Disabled.
3. You don’t need big resources and degrees to start business. All you need is passion and ability to take initiatives.
4. There is no required age to start your business. You can start your business anytime.
5. Majority of Fortune 500 companies were founded by self-made people. When others were laughing at their dreams, they were building strong foundations of business empires.
6. Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: “One who earns his livelihood with hard work and sweat is friend of Allah.” I have massive respect for this young entrepreneur. If you find him or kids like him on streets, buy things and pay them extra to appreciate and encourage them.
You might be interested to read
Hashaam Asif is a Luminite, an entrepreneur with a passion for writing and an unquenchable thirst for good reads. He is working as a freelance writer, editor, content strategist, and is pretty keen on raising the writing standards on the web. You can find him here https://www.linkedin.com/in/hashaam-asif-45372213b/