Why Recruiters Don’t Call You for Job Interview?March 6, 2017
The 5 Shades of Perfect Job InterviewApril 11, 2017
We are a training and headhunting organization and we know the pulse of market. There is no dearth of jobs. Every day, companies are recruiting people from management trainee to director levels. If you are unemployed, may be you are a Phateecher Job Seeker. Out of our experience, there are 8 habits of Phateecher Job Seekers.
- Phateecher job seekers will write multiple email IDs in the address bar when they are sending CV through email
- They never check, re-check and re-re-check the spellings and grammar of their CVs and Cover Letters. Listen, MS Office doesn’t differentiate between career and carrier
- They use Phateecher CVs that are cluttered, defocused and portray you as jack of all trades and master of none
- Their Cover Letters have stereotypical style like: “I have come to know through reliable sources that a job is lying vacant under your kind control.”
- Their Career Objectives are work of copy/paste with absolutely no originality
- Phateecher Job Seekers are unable to showcase their persona as valuable professionals rather they project themselves as miserable job beggars
- They send their CVs from emails like
- Their CVs have neither powerful content nor have cosmetic appeal. They use wedding card font types
Is your CV a Phateecher CV or a professional CV? We will analyze FREE OF CHARGE. Just send your CV at email@example.com for free professional analysis.